Lush Haul

Sunday 27 August 2017

I recently got to attend the Sneek Peek event of Southampton's brand new Lush store, we left with a goodie bag while also having a chance to have a little shop ourselves too. It would be rude not to do a little haul post of all the treats I ended up coming home with even though I definitely didn't need to add to my collection at all.




I attended the Lush event the day before a few new products were launched, luckily for us we got to try them and ultimately buy a few of them a day early. As much as Lush has broken my heart by discontinuing a few of my faves, they helped me get over it by adding some snazzy new products. I mean, it's almost impossible to leave without a whole load of treats.



I picked up a couple of old faves as well as new releases, of course. So here's what I got:

Just to Clarify - One of the brand new jelly face masks. Brightens, exfoliates and has an uplifting scent.

FOMO - Another jelly treat for the face. This one calms and soothes to help work towards clearer skin with a little added extra to help even skin tone.

BubbleGum Lip Scrub - A trusty old favourite, saves my lips in the winter and the perfect prep product before applying a matte lip. Exfoliating Caster Sugar and softening Jojoba oil. You can even lick the excess product off.

Rocket Science - It was a new product so I obviously needed it. With Lemon and Bergamot Oils this little rocket comes with an uplifting scent. Also makes a super pretty bath to jump into

* Cheer Up Buttercup -  I actually came away with two of these as I made one at the event and also had one in the goodie bag too. With Lemon Myrtle, Lime and Neroli Oils the scent of this bath bomb will make you feeling just as bright as your bath.

Yellow Submarine - Like I wasn't going to buy a Submarine bath bomb? There's a mix of Brazilian Orange, Lemongrass and Coriander Seed Oil's. And if you lower it into your bath just right it'll slowly bob along and fizz away.

Metamorphosis - This bath bomb basically matches me as a person. Wearing black but I'm really a ray of sunshine. Metamorphosis has Black Pepper, Myrrh Resinoid and Cinnamon Leaf Oil. Completely different scent to what I would normally go for but just as lovely.

*Scrubee - This was another little gift in the goodie bag, I always seem to pick Scrubee up but I've never purchased it. There's Honey and Cocoa Butter with ground Coconut and Almond Shell's to gently exfoliate. Honestly regret not buying it sooner, I always end up feeling silky smooth when I jump out of the shower.

Silky Underwear - My summer saviour, chub rub can be a real issue but this dusting powder works wonders to keep it at bay. With Cocoa and Cornstarch to soften the skin and Jasmine and Vetivert Fragrance to leave you smelling fresh and ready for the day.

* New - Another little gift. Another newbie to the Lush family. There's lots of beneficial products in this hot oil treatment including, Jojoba and Olive Oil, Nettle and Rosemary along with many more oils to help your hair grow, add shine and strengthen.

* Damaged - A new hot oil treatment. With Extra Virgin Olive Oil as well as Almond and Avocado Oils. Helps to recover your hair from anything you've been putting it through.

I love that you can use the hot oil treatments more than once if you've made up too much of the product, there's a few of the new products that I still need to try out but I am loving everything so far.

Have you tried anything new from Lush?
What's your absolute fave product?

  Emily-May x

* gifted items, see disclaimer 



No comments:

Post a Comment