Wednesday, 1 February 2017

No7| Beautiful Skin Collection


I've never been one for having a good skincare routine. Yes, I have some care products I love and use religiously but I've never had a full routine day and night. After turning 25, the age your skin starts to age as I've been told, I decided I really needed to get myself into a routine. I tweeted about advice on what eye creams people like and  No7 was mentioned a lot. 





Luckily for me, this life revelation popped into my head at the same time all the Christmas gift sets went into sale! I managed to get a No7 Beautiful Skin gift set for £5, and by 'a' I mean I got 2. I've said it in a post before, but I really hate blogging about skin care without using it long enough to get the full benefit from the product. So now I'm coming to the end of my second set, it was time to talk about the products.

First up is the Cleansing Lotion, for normal to dry skin, like the whole range. My skin seems to dry out so much through the winter months so I was hoping it'll give my skin that boost it needed. It's a light and creamy formula with a relaxing scent to it, with Rosehip Oil to hydrate and refresh.

Then we have the Radiance Exfoliator, it's actually a fairly gentle exfoliator which I love, I'm really not a fan of hard and gritty ones. I've been using it about twice a week. It helps to remove dead skin cells and refines pores to help promote a healthy glow. 

Next up is the Day Cream, I've been using this every morning. It's a light, non-pore blocking formula with the aim of helping to energise and balance your skin. With added SPF15, you always need SPF in there. I'm possibly the worst person ever for using day creams but I've stuck at it with this one, and it really has made a difference.

With a day cream, there's always a Night Cream, which is actually a product I've always used every night, but I hadn't tried a No7 before. The multivitamin and mineral blend used by No7 helps to hydrate over night while Rosehip Oil works to lock in the moisture. It works in harmony with your skin and avoids overloading it.

Lastly its time for the Overnight Revitalising Eye Balm, something for the eyes is what I was originally looking for as I'd never used any eye creams at all. This one is designed to improve dark circles and puffiness. 

So, that's everything that came in the little set and I can honestly say I have noticed a massive difference. The eye balm is an absolute treat, my eyes are so much brighter I was actually surprised. Every morning I'm waking up and looking in the mirror and wondering why I didn't do this sooner, my skin is so much brighter and hydrated than before. I'm now being a good blogger and keeping up with a strict skincare regime, because it actually works! I'm probably going to buy most of these products in full size now.

Anyone have any skincare must haves?
Emily-May x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Auras of Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig